Wicked Edge Precision Sharpener WE120
manufacturer part# WE120
Pictured knife is not included with this kit
The WE120 Sharpener has all the features of the WE100, but with some notable changes. You'll get a longer degree bar and vise riser block which extends the angle range to 13-35 per side (compared to 15 to 30 on the WE100). It also includes the upgraded micro-adjustable ball joints allowing for sub 1 degree angle adjustments. This is the same sharpener which is included in the Pro Pack II.
In the current version Wicked Edge has incorporated a jam-nut lock for the micro adjustments feature - replacing the set screw lock on the older system. The most current version can be distinguished from the pre-2017 models by the arched riser block instead of the solid square riser block.
The Wicked Edge is a manual rod-guided controlled angle sharpener. With the Wicked Edge Precision Knife Sharpener, you will quickly and easily produce razor-sharp, long-lasting edges on your knives, every time. It's unique mounting system assists with getting the knife re positioned in the same location for touch ups which means you don't have to rebuild your edge at every sharpening. Less metal removal means you can greatly extend the life of your cutlery. Get a perfect edge every time, with precise angle control from 13-35 degrees. Complete instructions included.
The Wicked Edge Precision Sharpener WE120 comes with everything you need to get and keep your knives wicked sharp:
- 2 handle sets with 8 Diamond Stones: 2 100-grit, 2 200-grit, 2 400-grit, and 2 600-grit
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: sub 1 degree continuous adjustment
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
We do offer this sharpener bundled with any of our bases. The available base options are Aluminum, Granite or QuartzStone - all pre-drilled to fit this sharpener. The Aluminum is anodized black, the Granite and QuartzStone come in a variety of colors.
If you choose the no base option please be aware that you will need to mount this sharpener to something in order to use it. Mounting Hardware is included as well as a mounting template for drilling to mount the sharpener to your workbench, counter or homemade base. Select your option from the drop down menu.
Handle colors can vary