KME Axe and Hatchet Shapening System
KME Axe Sharpening System
Produce and maintain true radius convex bevels or standard flat V grinds on your Axes and Hatchets with a guided system!
The first guided system designed specifically for axes. Sharpening your axes, hatchets, and hawks has never been so easy.
Patent pending magnetic base holds securely to your axe and can be placed in a variety of positions to sharpen axes, hatchets, and hawks of various shapes and sizes. The upper angle guide rotates to work on both sides of the axe.
- compact, portable zippered pouch to hold all kit contents
- 1 XXC-100 grit diamond stone (For profiling or repairing damaged edges)
- 1 Coarse 120 grit aluminum oxide ceramic stone
- 1 Medium 320 grit aluminum oxide ceramic stone
- 1 Fine grit hard Arkansas stone
- Axe sharpening fixture with magnetic base and pivoting micro adjustable angle guide
- A straight guide rod for V grind sharpening
- A radius convex guide rod which creates and maintains true convex bevel geometry
- Stone carrier (Accepts either guide rod)
- Sharpie marker
- Shop rag
- Bottle honing oil
- Instruction manual
NOTE: All KME 1x4 stones will work with this kit - From extremely coarse 50 grit diamond to extra fine stones and strops.