Edge Pro Apex 4 Kit
Edge Pro Apex 4 Kit
The Apex 4 kit includes:
- Edge Pro Apex Model Sharpening system
- 120 Grit Coarse Water Stone
- 220 Grit Medium Water Stone
- 400 Grit Fine Water Stone
- 600 Grit Extra Fine Water Stone
- 1000 Grit Ultra Fine Water Stone
- 1 Pack of 2000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 1 Pack of 3000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 2 Polish Tape Mounting Blanks (1" wide)
- 8" 1200 Grit Ceramic Hone
- Instruction Manual
- Instruction DVD
- Water bottle
- Black Cordura Carrying Case
The Edge Pro Apex is a patent protected guided angle knife sharpening system which will sharpen any size or shape blade (up to 3.5" wide), including serrated knives.
It is a small light and portable sharpening system - a great machine for home kitchen use, collectors, hunting, and fishing.
- Sets up in seconds on any smooth surface
- Requires no power
- Comes with convenient carrying case - very portable
- Requires no maintenance other than routine cleaning
- Patented Knife guide system does not clamp the blade, so you can sharpen any length or shape blade up to 3.5" wide
- Continuously variable adjustable sharpening angles, with markings at 10, 15, 18, 21, and 24 degrees
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials in Hood River, Oregon, USA.
- Knives can be sharpened at exactly the same angle every time, making re-sharpening so fast you will never work with a dull blade again and extending the life of your cutlery
- Custom formulated water stones are long lasting and in expensive to replace and free you from messy, gummed - up oil stones.
- The stones are mounted on plates so they can be changed in seconds with a twist of the knob.
This system, like all the manual systems we sell, removes far less metal than electric sharpeners or grinders, eliminating wavy edges, adding to the life and performance of your knives. It also creates no heat so will not damage the temper of your knives and it removes nicks and dings without distorting the knife edge.