Wicked Edge GO Knife Sharpener
Wicked Edge GO
Part #WE50 or WE52
Accessory of the Year winner at the 2017 Blade Show
The Wicked Edge GO is Wicked Edge's newest portable sharpener system. Like all their other systems the sharpener hold the angles on both sides of the sharpener for you - allowing you to sharpen both sides of the knife at the same time.
The GO features continuous angle adjustments and each side can be set independently. It is marked out from 15 to 30 degrees in 1 degree increments - and there is additional room to go a little wider or narrower too. You can set your angles equally left and right for a symmetrical edge, or to different angles for asymmetrical grinds.
The GO is designed to be portable. It comes apart to store inside the included tool roll. The guide rods, hex wrench and included 200/600 diamond handle set store into the aluminum base. Use the included c-clamp to hold it down to start sharpening - or you can screw it down a base or counter top using the pre-drilled holes in the sharpener when you aren't on the go...
The Standard Bag will fit the Wicked Edge GO plus one set of stones that store inside the base of the sharpener.
For more storage space upgrade to the Deluxe Bag. That bag has slots for 2 additional sets of Wicked Edge stones or strop handles. (the stones shown in the deluxe bag image are not included - please order additional stones separately)
Once rolled up in the Cordura bag you can easily store the sharpener away in a drawer or closet, ready to head into the field or to set up in the kitchen to touch up your favorite knives.
The GO Includes:
- GO Sharpener
- Medium Coarse 200 grit / Fine 600 grit diamond stone handle set
- Tool Roll (Deluxe tool roll if you select that option above)
- C-Clamp for mounting
- Hex key for Vise Operation
- Instruction Manual
The GO Sharpener Features:
- Ball Joint/L Bracket Angle control
- 15 to 30 degrees angle markings in 1 degree increments
- Manual, Continuous, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Parallel face knife clamp jaws with stainless inserts, manually operated with included Hex Key
- Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Max Blade thickness 3/8 inch, can be increased with longer screws (not included)
- 8 inch guide rods
- Max blade length 15" without re-positioning the blade
- Hold to surface with included C-Clamp or screw down
- Stores in the included tool roll
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Advanced Alignment guide
- Safety Shield
- Extended Guide Rods
Accessories that are not Compatible:
- Hardware upgrade kits, including the Generation 3 Vise
- Hard Carry Cases
Pre-drilled bases - Granite, Quartz, Paperstone and Aluminum